Monday, September 11, 2017

Trip to Rattanakosin Exhibition Hall



7th Day
 
Saturday, 12th August 2017 was my first weekend in Thailand. Finally first field trip was began! We went to the museum ‘Rattanakosin Exhibition Hall’ with Ajarn Satoshi by van. So we divided into 2 groups because we can’t use only one van haha. So, I was in the second van, with Khairin, Fitriana, Wiwin, Titin ,Ririn, also Am, Bobby and Champ as our buddies. Ajarn Pichy already prepared snacks for us, kop khun ka Ajarns!

Because we had divided into 2 groups, so the first group who used first van went to the Route 1 (7 Exhibitions) and me and my friens who used the second van went to the Route 2 (2 Exhibitions). I thought the museum would be boring, but I was totally wrong!! It was so amazing, we watched the history in 3D, and because the history was in Thai so we got the headphones, so we could hear the English version of the history through the channel on headphones. I was speechless, that was amazing. I hope Indonesia would have this kind of museum, so it won’t be boring. It was worth to watch! ((Noted: During the exhibitions, we can’t take video and record the voice, we can only took pictures.))

I also tried the traditional costume of Thai there, because it was free! Overall I really enjoyed the shows and everything in there.

At noon, after we had lunch, Ajarn Satoshi took us to the Wang Lang market, I didn’t buy anything there, because I was saving money, because Bobby said that the next day she would take us to the Chatuchack weekend market, I couldn’t wait that!































No comments:

Post a Comment

Selesai baca ayuk dikomen. Jangan lupa untuk meninggalkan jejak anda. Haha :))
Enjoy your blogwalking! :))