Monday, September 11, 2017

Mother's Day in Thailand

6th day

I was free on Friday, 11th August 2017. Me, Abel, Kat, and Wiwin are free because we didn’t go to school, so we decided to attend the Quenn Birthday and Mother’s Day Ceremony at Pikkanesuan Hall (President’s office building in front of the Faculty of Science and Technology) because Ajarn Suwan invited us to learn Thai cultures and watched some performances. Just three of us who went to the ceremony, because Wiwin went to Icho’s school to observe the school.

Before I went to the ceremony, I wrote a message to my supervisors, to informed that I would attend the Mother’s Day ceremony in campus.

In the ceremony, I saw so many people wore blue clothes, then the monks lead the pray, everyone was praying silently, and I also enjoyed the beautiful traditional Thai instrument played by some students. I also met my supervisors, Ajarn Nareunat and Mr. Preecha. We took photos together with Ajarn Suwan.

After that, three of us joined Ajarn Suwan’s class. The topic in the class was about Past Tense, Ajarn Suwan asked the students about what were they doing on Sport Day, they had to answer by using Past Tense. It was interesting to know what activities they were doing on Sport Day.

After finished the class, Ajarn Suwan took us to his office and we had lunch together in the office. It was so delicious!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Selesai baca ayuk dikomen. Jangan lupa untuk meninggalkan jejak anda. Haha :))
Enjoy your blogwalking! :))