Monday, September 11, 2017

Bangkok to Pathumthani

5th day

Thursday, 10th August 2017 was the day that I had leave to school, Ajarn Sasithorn picked me, Abel, Kath, and Wiwin in front of dormitory. We went to school almost spent 2 hours on the way, because of the traffic jam in Bangkok. I was not really good at the moment, I felt so cold when I was vomitted because I can’t hold the air conditioner in the car. I felt so embarassed because I was sitting next to Ajarn Sasithorn, after that we had stop because Ajarn had to buy gasoline, and I could wash my face there. My friends, Abel, Kath and Wiwin went to the Sevel to buy something to eat. I only keep silence because not feeling well at the moment. After that, we continued our way to school. I decided to take a sleep, to make me feel better.

We arrived in the school, Princess Chulabhorn’s College Pathumthani (PCCP). We went to the office, welcomed by headmaster and some teacher also Ajarn Sasithorn explained some information about our project in school.

Then we watched the school profile presentation, PCCP is a boarding school, Maths-Science oriented and the students also did Science project, also the student receive full scholarship from the government. Only students with excellent academic records in maths and science are qualified to appy for a places in the school. The school has both junior high school (grade 7 to 9) and senior high school (grade 10 to 12). Only qualifies students in 6 neighboring provinces are able to apply for Chulaborn Science High School Pathumthani (CHSC Pathumthani), they are Pathumthani, Nothaburi, Nakhonpathom, Samutsakhon, Samutprakarn and Bangkok.

Welcome in school, see you students ^^

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Selesai baca ayuk dikomen. Jangan lupa untuk meninggalkan jejak anda. Haha :))
Enjoy your blogwalking! :))