Thursday, August 17, 2017

Sawasdee kha Thailand!


A Journal from Phranakhon Rajabhat University (PNRU): 


arrived at Soetta Airport, Jakarta


On August 6th 2017 at 13.40 PM I arrived at Don Mueang Airport, Bangkok. I tried to look for some friends who is going to be placed in PNRU. After that, I called Ico to ask about where she was at that moment and we decided to meet at meeting point together with Khairin and Fitriana who are from the same university as me. At first, I saw a lot of foreigners and I was confused because it was the first time I go abroad. I thought that day was the day where new experience is started. And I was ready to begin this journey for a month ahead in Thailand.

Me, Khairin and Fitriana finally met Icho (my roommate), she is from Borneo Tarakan University


After we met at the meeting point, we tried to look for the sign of Sea Teacher that was hold by a person who would pick us up to PNRU. Then, we met Ratree and Ajarn Pichy. They took us to the dormitory. On our way to go to dormitory, there was a traffic jam but not much. I took us around 10 minutes to get to PNRU. After we arrived there, Ajarn Pichy and Ratree took us to College of Teacher Education (CTE) to get some halalan food for lunch at room number 2416. We got some Rambutan and cakes. Thank you Ajarns. ^^

with Ratree, on our way to go to dormitory
with Ajarn Apichart

After we finished our lunch, Ajarn Apichart and Ajarn Suwan came to the room and we had small talk to them. We were asked to introduced ourselves. I am Muthmainnah, a 4th-year student in Lambung Mangkurat University. My university is located in Banjarmasin, South Borneo. My major is Mathematics education. My motivation to join this program is that I want to get some new experience in teaching Math in abroad as well as to share our culture to others especially to Thai people.

PNRU, Bangkok

Indonesian and Philippines ^^



Then, we got program plan of Pre-Service Student Teacher Exchange in Southeast Asia Batch 4. And we had met the other Indonesian and Philippines students who would stay in the same dormitory as me. We introduced ourselves again to other student teachers. After the meeting, we went to our dormitory and brought all our belongings to our room.

PNRU Squad bought sim card with Jar, Bow and Ratree

Ratree talks with the seller in Thai language, 5555


waiting and wefie ahaha
  
still waiting the simcard 5555

At 6 PM we decided to go out with Ratree to buy sim card, but Ratree couldn’t accompany us so that she asked her friends to take us to Max Value. However, in Max Value, the price of the sim card was expensive. So Ratree’s friends took us to another place that is Central Plaza. Then, Ratree came and met us. She helped us to buy sim card because the seller couldn’t speak English. After that, we finally had our sim card. And we decided to buy our dinner at KFC in Central Plaza. Then, we went back to our dormitory to take a rest and save our energy for the next day.

excuse my pose >.<

with buddies


at KFC, Central Plaza

1 comment:

  1. LuckyClub Lucky Club Lucky Club Lucky Club Lucky Club Lucky
    Lucky Club Lucky Club Lucky Club Lucky Club Lucky Club Lucky Club Lucky Club Lucky Club Lucky Club Lucky Club Lucky Club Lucky Club Lucky Club Lucky Club Lucky Club Lucky Club Lucky luckyclub Club Lucky Club Lucky Club Lucky Club

    ReplyDelete

Selesai baca ayuk dikomen. Jangan lupa untuk meninggalkan jejak anda. Haha :))
Enjoy your blogwalking! :))